Sword of the Samurai is an application by MicroProse Software, Inc. Sword of the Samurai was first published on . Sword of the Samurai is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Enter Japan in the age of warring states. At the center of this role-playing, action-adventure simulation of combat, statesmanship and intrigue, you are a samura...
Sword of the Samurai Review
Sword of the Samurai is an application developed by MicroProse Software, Inc. Sword of the Samurai was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
Enter Japan in the age of warring states. At the center of this role-playing, action-adventure simulation of combat, statesmanship and intrigue, you are a samurai warrior struggling for honor. More important than life itself, honor is crucial to achieving your ultimate goal: unifying feudal Japan under your noble rule.
- Computer-controlled opponents make decisions based on your actions - and on the actions of other rival characters.
- Furious melee action against multiple warriors takes place in castles, villages and rice paddies.
- Vindicate yourself in duels against rivals who would like nothing better then to diminish your Honor.
- Feel the drama and immediacy of real-time battles involving infantry, cavalry and muskets on battlefields that vary with every conflict.
- Untie all 48 warring provinces in common allegiance to you, and earn the title of shogun, military ruler of all Japan.
- Fun and Easy to control!
- Four skill levels, plus other starting options
- An ingenious system of menus, animation and text windows - pioneered by MicroProse in Pirates! - conveys the detail of text with the fun of graphics and animation.
- Authentic Japanese music and graphics powerfully evoke the mood of Sixteenth century Japan.